1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight..

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by F8L, Dec 9, 2006.

1. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    This to me is one of the great advantages of timeless archive, the ability to draw from and carry a conversation without regard to clock or calendar. It is by this manner that no idea ever dies (albeit 90% of ideas are better left for dead, or was it 99%), and this perpetuity of concepts makes fertile ground for the synthesis of entirely new insights and invention, both philsophical and material. I regard forums and chatboards as an engine of imagination we haven't yet fully learned the latent power of, infinitely more powerful than a thousand libraries of congress because ALL of its content is instantaneously searchable. So I'm disappointed when someone disparages a thread solely because it's "old". Mere age does not define the worth of an idea, and the fact that an idea resurfaces in a forum is evidence it has value beyond the ordinary.

2. mrblaise

mrblaise Go Lakers!!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I totally agree. I read through this thread for the first time today. A thoroughly interesting read. Age merely defines longevity, and even that is merely defined by us mortals.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    perhaps we'll be less likely to forget the past and repeat it as we are want to do.:)

4. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    "wont to do", actually.

And, I only pointed that out so I'd be subscribed to this thread...