1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The lighter side of Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Argyle, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Argyle

Argyle New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I think this place could use a little levity. If there any other amatuer comedy writers out there, please chime in. Hybrid Humor, Dealer Doozies, Prius Pranks, Junker Jokes...it's all good.

I posted this elsewhere in another thread, but it was in the middle of someone else's heated discsussion and I think it was lost:

I would pay the $1800 for the Nav if it had more personalities.

Jewish Mother: "Restaurant? So you would rather eat with strangers than visit your mother? It's OK, far be it from me to expect my kids to visit. Turn onto the ramp and break your mother's heart already."

Stoner: "You totally go right at the next light. NO, wait, LEFT. Hmm, this doesn't look right. Hang on where were we going again?"

Bitter spouse: "Turn right up here. Right here! HERE! Dummy, you missed the turn. Let me figure out where we are going. Bear right at this ramp. NOW! Missed again. I don't know why you asked me directions if you are just going to ignore me. My friends were right about you."

Ryan Seacrest: "Dim the lights. Should you turn left at the light? America has voted....and the answer is....coming up after the break."

LOLCat: "i iz in ur nav skreen, telin' u where to goe."

[​IMG]

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    My NAV has a passive aggressive personality.

3. 2010PkgIII

2010PkgIII Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I keep making wrong turns on purpose, hoping to get the mystery voice upset. So far, no luck. I'm still trying to find my way home.

4. ScarGo

ScarGo Common Sense Conservative

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V