1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The most disgusting thing

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bredekamp, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaulWalker @ Sep 12 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]511554[/snapback]</div>
    But at least you could just keep the engine running and have some BBQ.

2. FL_Prius_Driver

FL_Prius_Driver Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Sorry, I could not help myself with this story.

Once while getting on the bus during 6th grade (in Walton, Indiana), the bus driver had done the following:

1) After dropping off the kids off at school in the morning, he removed all the seats
    2) He then loaded up the school bus with his load of pigs that he hauled to the stock yard.
    3) He did not have enough time to clean the bus and only enough time to put the seats back and one bolt down. The depth of the (expletive deleted) was a couple of inches.
    4) When getting on the bus the first thing I (and every other kid) noticed was the kids were slow to get on the bus. Then the smell. Then the bus driver yelling "GET IN". Then the caterwauling of MANY unhappy kids. At least the seats were clean.

I was too young to hear the rest of the story.

3. FL_Prius_Driver

FL_Prius_Driver Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Sorry, I could not help myself with this story.

Once while getting on the bus during 6th grade (in Walton, Indiana), the bus driver had done the following:

1) After dropping off the kids off at school in the morning, he removed all the seats
    2) He then loaded up the school bus with his load of pigs that he hauled to the stock yard.
    3) He did not have enough time to clean the bus and only enough time to put the seats back and one bolt down. The depth of the (expletive deleted) was a couple of inches.
    4) When getting on the bus the first thing I (and every other kid) noticed was the kids were slow to get on the bus. Then the smell. Then the bus driver yelling "GET IN". Then the caterwauling of MANY unhappy kids. At least the seats were clean.

I was too young to hear the rest of the story.

4. Miss_Taz

Miss_Taz New Member

My gosh... I sure hope they fired his butt! What an idiot!

5. Miss_Taz

Miss_Taz New Member

My gosh... I sure hope they fired his butt! What an idiot!

6. KD6HDX

KD6HDX New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(samiam @ Sep 11 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]510883[/snapback]</div>
    Ha Ha

I was about ten years old when I saw a car ahead of ours get drenched by gallons of bovine hot squats as the truck and the car turned left. The chowder started running out the right side of the trailers as they both turned a sharp left. It was a hot day and an instant stench filled our car as the car ahead of us pulled over to the right. We passed it and I could see the people inside were horrified.

Again...Ha Ha. Wished we had you tube in those days, that was cool, better than watching a Jack-nice person movie.

One day (of many) i was sitting in traffic on the freeway. I just happened to look over at the car next to mine and I noticed the lady passenger roll down her window and roll her eyes, as the male driver had a s**t eating grin on his face....Ha Ha HA. I laughed, he saw me, then laughed and the lady (his wife?) just had an angry scowl on her face.....HA HA HA.

7. KD6HDX

KD6HDX New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(samiam @ Sep 11 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]510883[/snapback]</div>
    Ha Ha

I was about ten years old when I saw a car ahead of ours get drenched by gallons of bovine hot squats as the truck and the car turned left. The chowder started running out the right side of the trailers as they both turned a sharp left. It was a hot day and an instant stench filled our car as the car ahead of us pulled over to the right. We passed it and I could see the people inside were horrified.

Again...Ha Ha. Wished we had you tube in those days, that was cool, better than watching a Jack-nice person movie.

One day (of many) i was sitting in traffic on the freeway. I just happened to look over at the car next to mine and I noticed the lady passenger roll down her window and roll her eyes, as the male driver had a s**t eating grin on his face....Ha Ha HA. I laughed, he saw me, then laughed and the lady (his wife?) just had an angry scowl on her face.....HA HA HA.

8. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Many years ago a friend of a friend's girlfriend threw up inside my father's 1964 Plymouth Fury. And I mean inside. She tried to throw up outside the car, but it went into the door, not outside or inside the car. The next day I had to take the door apart in order to clean it.

9. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Many years ago a friend of a friend's girlfriend threw up inside my father's 1964 Plymouth Fury. And I mean inside. She tried to throw up outside the car, but it went into the door, not outside or inside the car. The next day I had to take the door apart in order to clean it.

10. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Sep 13 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]511923[/snapback]</div>

One of my friends from college did better than that:

He had the flu, but needed to drive back from his parents place in San Jose to San Luis Obispo, about a 4 - 5 hr trip. On Hwy 101, he threw up and some of the barf went into the A/C vents in the dash. He had to drive for a couple of hours before he could clean his car. I don't know how/if he managed to clean the vents.

11. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Sep 13 2007, 09:03 AM) [snapback]511923[/snapback]</div>

One of my friends from college did better than that:

He had the flu, but needed to drive back from his parents place in San Jose to San Luis Obispo, about a 4 - 5 hr trip. On Hwy 101, he threw up and some of the barf went into the A/C vents in the dash. He had to drive for a couple of hours before he could clean his car. I don't know how/if he managed to clean the vents.

12. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    A previous car, not my Prius --
    I had a beef stew in a crock pot in the back of my car. Crock pot fell over and of course I had to clean up the beef stew that had spilled all over the floor.

This doesn't sound particularly disgusting and it wasn't that bad at the time (compared to the things that other people have been reporting) -- it was just hard to clean. But, I couldn't get the smell out of the car for a long time afterwards. And of course I couldn't stand the thought of beef stew for an even longer time.

13. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    A previous car, not my Prius --
    I had a beef stew in a crock pot in the back of my car. Crock pot fell over and of course I had to clean up the beef stew that had spilled all over the floor.

This doesn't sound particularly disgusting and it wasn't that bad at the time (compared to the things that other people have been reporting) -- it was just hard to clean. But, I couldn't get the smell out of the car for a long time afterwards. And of course I couldn't stand the thought of beef stew for an even longer time.

14. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Diesel truck particulate emissions. My car gets covered in it while I'm driving every day.

15. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Diesel truck particulate emissions. My car gets covered in it while I'm driving every day.