1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The new fast

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by jamarimutt, Apr 8, 2007.

1. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(viking31 @ Apr 15 2007, 01:48 PM) [snapback]423711[/snapback]</div>
    Nah, we just borrow it from the privately owned Federal Reserve then pay interest on the note. :p

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Marge: Homer, we can't take his money!
    Homer: Aww, I can't take his money, I can't print my own money, I have to work for my money! Why don't I just lay down and die!

3. ozyran

ozyran New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SW03ES @ Apr 8 2007, 09:25 PM) [snapback]420040[/snapback]</div>
    You know, if you can use a vehicle like that to convince rap stars, football players, and 'ballers' to go hybrid with this Lexus, then hybrid tech will take the United States by storm! Imagine just how far-reaching this could be! Once hybrids are seen as 'cool', then I think that will kick-start the revolution (after all, we are a foppish society by nature :D).

Toyota, again leading the way. This could open the door to ideas like a hybrid NSX, hybrid Benzes, hybrid BMWs, and heck, maybe even a test model for a hybrid Bently or Rolls!

I'm dreaming on the Bently and Rolls, but there is always hope.