1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured The Nobe 100 EV

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by El Dobro, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    There’s certainly more expensive parking to be had- I was just trying to establish a floor. Those machines aren’t cheap, and the lot owner is going to be paying more in liability insurance for having it, and probably something to a mechanic for maintenance and occasional emergency service.

2. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Even in an EV - there are fluids, I'd have thought, brake fluid for a start - I guess they can make them with the vent at the opposite end.

But I think about the "useful stuff" in my boot - if I brake hard, it all ends up in the wrong place. Hanging a car upside down will have umbrella, jacket, tissue box, shopping bags, dog blanket, picnic blanket - all falling to the "bottom".

Prius from Dad likes this.
  3. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    one of the last countries i'd ever want to trust to the strength & structural integrity of their walls.
    but if i were to ever to have a gun put to my head, & forced to buy a 3wheel motercycle ev? It'd be this bad boy;
    upload_2019-7-21_16-29-3.jpeg

upload_2019-7-21_16-29-30.jpeg

Aptera EV . . .
    it was a sad day when their business collapsed & we had to ask for our $500 back.