1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The page after you accept ??????

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by jack520, Dec 8, 2011.

1. jack520

jack520 Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    After you accept, the program takes your to a new web page where you can see new stuff, and monitor your build.

My browser blew up when it went to this page, and now I can not find a link back to it.

Does anybody know how to get there if you have already signed up to purchase a Plug in?

2. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I beieve you have to go to that page again, or one similer from Toyota, then log in, then at the top there are4-5 choices, select the one you want.

3. evfinder

evfinder Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    When you log on to the site there is number of tabs at the top of the page. One of these is labled "My Order". If you click on that you get to the order status screen. right now it just lists your order with a "Click Here" area to print the information. At the top there is a link to where you can do a live chat. Someone on here wrote that Toyota will start sending out update emails some time around the middle of December.

Note of caution - The My Order screen contains a very prominent "Cancel Order" button that you have to be careful not to click.

Noel

4. iRun26.2

iRun26.2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    I read in another forum that they do have another 'confirmation' screen before you really have cancelled your previous order (like a "Are you sure you want to cancel?!" screen)

1 person likes this.
  5. evfinder

evfinder Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yes there is a confirmation screen but it only takes one twitch and you could be sitting in the back of the queue, better not risk it.

Noel

6. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    It is a very shakey site, the advice given to me thru my dealer was " That I should delete cookies/ cache, unfortunately I did this, only to lose all memories. I later corrected with reset, however I was very concerned at the time. My dealer was also having problems with the site so I knew I was not alone. I literally tried to log on for three weeks straight and always somewhere along the line something failed, one time, right up to the last step! I sure hope they hire a programmer some day.:mad:

7. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The site clearly stated the use of tablets should be avoided. The advice posted here quite a few times was to clear your cache, which is something advised to do on a routine basis anyway. The recommendation frequently given is to have a second browser available.

Those are all things you can do to reduce concern... with anything internet related, not just placing an order for a very expensive internet purchase.