1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Prime is an Amazing Hybrid

Discussion in 'Prime Fuel Economy & EV Range' started by Oniki, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Hey all,

Meet Skylis A:

DSC_0116.jpeg

Many factors, including trusted business, overstock incentive (unaware until I went to the dealership), availability of color and package, and near-match between my c 3's payoff and trade-in value, contributed to my decision to upgrade from my c. I spoiled myself with the Advanced.

I'm actually finding it easy to get 70 mpg around town. A 110-mile near-flat trip on the highway at 60 mph gave me 64 mpg.

I have to keep my car in an apartment lot. Whatever, incentives made up for it. (I know about ChargePoint, but the little ChargePoint card that came with the car doesn't do anything when I wave it in front of the receiver. Still waiting on customer support.)

Arctic_White and Prodigyplace like this.
  2. Oniki

Oniki Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Lay the card flat against the icon on the ChargePoint EVSE and hold it there until recognized.
    I presume you have activated it ?

3. I could try again today. I had activated it Wednesday (I entered the TMSA number) 2 hours before I tried it at the station. I tried everything from waving it to pressing either side into the receiver right where the NFC logo is. I made sure to specify one hour on the display.

4. Found the problem. The station is offline according to the ChargePoint dashboard. I have to use a different station.

#64 Deleted member 111882, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017