1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Spectra Blue Mica Prius Club

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by A Prime Factor, Jan 12, 2008.

?
  1. Spectra Blue Belle

30 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Spectra Blue Dude

72 vote(s)
    53.3%
  3. Loser stuck with a different color Prius

27 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Not a Prius owner

6 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Spectra Blue was always the color that knocked my socks off seeing it on the road like 'oh yeah, mmm, that's the color'. So, I asked for it first on the waiting list.

Seeing the 09 in the shade, awaiting a test drive, I'm thinking, it's nice, it's cool. But when the light hits it and the blue sparkle comes out, it's just drop dead gorgeous. Wow it looks good in the garage. ;)

Happy to join the club :cool:

2. ElectricBlue1

ElectricBlue1 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    What is the tint on your windows? 20% or 30%. Thanks - John

3. PeakOilGarage

PeakOilGarage Nothing less than 99.9

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I joined the Spectra Blue Prius Club last week. This color really is the best. Nothing else even comes close. I was leaning between red and blue when looking online. Then when I saw the deep blue in person, it was a done deal.

2009 Toyota Prius with Package # 6.

I join the Hymotion Plug In club on Monday Oct 6th. I think I will have the first 2009 Prius with the Hymotion upgrade. We got special permission from A123 to do it and they said we were the first request. They want my local installer (Green Car Company in Seattle) to report back any issues on the 2009.

4. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I'm a member of the club now. After 17 weeks on one waiting list we talked to another dealership that had finally dropped their price to MSRP. We went to the dealership last Wednesday and they showed us a Spectra Blue. It went home with us and there has been no second thoughts. We love the color. The birds in our yard added an accent or two by the second night so we might get a cover for some protection in the future. We see plenty of Prii in our hip neighborhood but haven't seen any other SBM's. :hippie::peace::D:D

5. Blauer Glimmer

Blauer Glimmer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I keep seeing posts on the SPM club, but not on this one, so I searched for an SBM club - lo & behold!

Is it too late to join this club?