1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Twilight Zone

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TonyPSchaefer, May 12, 2006.

1. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

You know, I don't think I've ever seen an entire episode. :mellow:

2. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Thanks for the reminder..I need to see if I can get TZ episodes from Blockbusteronline. Outer Limits was also cool!

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heliotropehead @ May 12 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]254317[/snapback]</div>
    Someone get the rope, someone get the eyedrops, and Rancid you bring your box set. We're going "A Clockwork Orange" on her nice person.

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ May 12 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]254331[/snapback]</div>
    Well it's sort of a homemade box set~the guy recorded them onto blank vhs tapes and did away with commercials. He did a great job on them, I must say! The box is rather large, and heavy. We'll need plenty of food and drink as well. This is gonna be a long (but fun) weekend.

5. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

:p

I once stayed up for 24 hours straight watching back to back movies... some of which were very bizarre. (Buttnumbathon 5 in Austin, TX several years back)
    I got to meet Peter Jackson and listen to Mel Gibson answer questions about The Passion. It was hard, but I managed okay. In short, bring it on. :)

6. amazingarthur

amazingarthur New Member

Probably the best non-comedy TV show ever. Best episode? C'mon.....that's not fair....it's like picking your favorite child.

How about the one where the guy in 1800s wagon train out west steps into the present day? Good.

"Monsters on Maple Street"? Excellent.

"Time Enough at Last"? Incredible.

Rod Serling was a genius!

7. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Wow... this brings back memories. "To Serve Man" was a personal fave... I get a kick out of every time it's final line is parodied. If you watch films like "Airplane" (one of the sequels, I think), there is a crowd panic scene where someone runs up to the camera hold a book screaming "It's a cookbook!"... loved that. Adam and Eve was good too, as was the one with the astronauts who think they've landed on an unknown planet, but are really in Arizona somewhere. I think they kill eachother for water before realizing that one of them saw telephone poles or something.

Dan

8. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heliotropehead @ May 12 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]254343[/snapback]</div>

9. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone catch the SNL "Twilight Zone" intro by Al Gore? I was laughing out loud!!