1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Theater movies walked out of (early)

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by onerpm, Apr 18, 2006.

1. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoVaSnow @ May 8 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]251583[/snapback]</div>

Thats fantastic! I generally dont go for that type of film but there is definitely a human truth in napoleon dynamite that people would see if they would be more open minded when approaching the film... its a hillarious film and does not have the vulgarity, sex, drugs, or violence that most films these days do... Its a real family film. (and often "family films" are not such in my opinion... im only 23 and I am shocked and appaled by how things have changed in standards since I was a kid!!!)

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoVaSnow @ May 8 2006, 02:16 PM) [snapback]251583[/snapback]</div>
    I'm just slightly on the south side of 50 :) My daughters (9 and 11) and I all thought Napoleon was pretty funny as well. And in the next election, I intend to vote for Pedro.

3. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Oh god..."Wild Wild West." It made me physically ill it was so bad...and I had such high hopes...

4. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Three words "Thin Red Line" the worst waste of photographic film of all time.

5. marjflowers

marjflowers New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The only movie I ever walked out on was JFK. There was so much smoking, eveb in the courtroom, that I had to have a nicotine fix. My life is so much easier (and less expensive) since I kicked the habit!

Peace --

6. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ May 4 2006, 08:48 AM) [snapback]249705[/snapback]</div>
    Yep. Full refund and a coupon for concessions for our next theatre visit.

7. jmann

jmann Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I don't go to movies, movies come to me either in the mail or through a thin piece of coaxle wire. But the movies I most recently turned off becase the sucked are (in no particular order)

Crash. Sucked. Was going nowhere and did not have a plot or charactor development.
    The amazing true story of two girls in love. (I think that is what it was called)
    Man facing southeast. and i was really hoping I liked this one.
    Lemony Snichets: series of unfortunate events. Just plain awful
    seabiscuit

The best movies I have seen recently are:
    you and me and everyone we know
    The squid and the Whale
    imaginary heroes

some of my favorite movies are
    jarasic park, contact, kpax, american beauty, ghost world, , Shawshank redemption, forest gump, heathers, Royal Tenenbaums

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rancid13 @ Apr 19 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]242146[/snapback]</div>
    I wanted to walk out on that one, but I was with friends. "scott's not alowed to pick movies anymore"