1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Things Other Drivers Do to Make You Mad

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Walker1, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Loveit

Loveit New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zapranoth @ Apr 29 2007, 08:38 AM) [snapback]432072[/snapback]</div>
    Yep! He's right! I was there back in 1982 and it's so true! People are just crazy!
    Took a tour on the desert in a taxi from Cairo to the canal, there were other taxis too. They drove over the desert doing 110 miles per hour and playing chicken! How do I know? I was sitting in the front seat! They used old beat up Mecerdes Benz and the windows had bullet holes in them! That oughta tell ya something!

2. ozyran

ozyran New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Delta Flyer @ May 9 2007, 02:33 PM) [snapback]438402[/snapback]</div>
    Erm, I should have worded my post more carefully. I made the Ram to Chevy Colorado to Toyota Tacoma switch. We traded the wife's Dodge Intrepid for a Toyota Prius.

HOWEVER,

That said, if I could I would go back in time, smack myself silly, and convince myself to trade the Ram for a Prius.

3. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Somechic @ May 9 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]438271[/snapback]</div>
    No - they are too narcassistic to see that, but they sure can point out all the other bad drivers! {sigh}

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ozyran @ May 9 2007, 02:25 PM) [snapback]438451[/snapback]</div>
    This is one of my postive implusive replies :)

In Dallas, there are plenty of 20 and 30-something guys that really give big trucks a bad name, slaming the accelerator so the fart pipes roar (that impresses women?! ) shoves other drivers around, etc.... Now that gas prices are double what they were in 2002, it's not quite as bad.