1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thinkers vs. knuckle-dragging followers

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by MarinJohn, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ Mar 17 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]407314[/snapback]</div>
    Nope yours is hate. I can smell it from here. Mine on the other hand is an honest evaluation of character and intellectual ability. <strike>Mine's just a tit-for-tat desire for agitation.</strike> My new topic is an honest inquiry into the demoncratic mindset that calls good, evil and evil, good. ;) <strike>Hey what do you know it worked!</strike> :lol:

Wildkow [attachmentid=6911]

Attached Files:

2. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 16 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]407145[/snapback]</div>
    The title of Marinjohn's original post . . . Thinkers vs. knuckle-dragging followers, (apologies to our furry friends).

Now if that somehow tells you Marinjohn doesn't have an agenda or isn't trying to prove some point, you too are hopelessly biased.

The article was noting but a hit piece from a confessed political operative, and Marinjohn is just parroting it.

If it were a right wing hit piece from a confessed political operative, do you actually believe Marinjohn would have posted it without adding a negative commented or not try to make a liberal point? - THAT is the type of 'proof' I was inferring Marinjohn tries to make. It's always over the top liberal biased crap from him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Mar 16 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]407252[/snapback]</div>
    Oh yes, I forgot . . . you are a bastion of unbiased centered thinking. :rolleyes:

Please do point out examples of where you cut and pasted articles you “found interesting from rightie web sites.†Ones where you don't ridicule the article or writer - but just posted it because you found it interesting.

Are there any such articles you posted without comment where a lefty didn't complain/argue or think you flopped over to the dark side?

Shows you true colors doesn't it! <---------COUNTER POINT

P.S. Articles where everyone ignored your post doesn't count.

3. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ Mar 16 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]407314[/snapback]</div>
    Aww, play nice Mark--just another 12 year old. One who, fortunately, isn't playing in the White House.