1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Thinking about trading in the Pri...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Mystery Squid, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

You know, I have somewhat supporting evidence to what you just said. I remember checking out some Ford dealers near where my mom lives in Tampa, and they were generally pretty 'no-bones-about-it' sales... Oddly, it was sort of a pleasure dealing with them, not too many, "I need to see my sales manager" for 15 minutes within some dark office in the bowels of the dealership situations...

2. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    The public perceptions of car dealers always crack me up. I love watching the movie 'Used Cars' when I need a good laugh. Unfortunately for the industry there are too many places where there are many parallels with what happens in the movie.

3. Venturer

Venturer New Member

The demand for a Prius has dropped off in central WI. When we traded our 05 Tideland in this week for the Sienna, I should have gotten more, but the dealer has 4 new 05s on his lot. No waiting around here. They are still asking retail price for the new ones.

Doug