1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

This just in (at the local Pull a Part)

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by Brian in Tucson, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Brian in Tucson

Brian in Tucson Active Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So I just got another Prius, an 02, and a notification from my local u pull yard says that they put out an 02 Prius yesterday. Hope, hope, hope it's a silver one and that it has an intact front bumper cover. Woo hoo!

Battery and catalytic converter won't be there, but LMK yer needs and I'll see what I can do. I know nothing of the car's condition, but the last one I pulled parts from there looked like it was junked for mechanical reasons. I'm planning a trip out there tomorrow (may go look today, tho.)

2. Glen Ingram

Glen Ingram Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Brian, Mind if I ask which yard has that '02? I'd like to price a rear door to replace the one in my '02, which is wrinkled. Thanks.

3. Cofi

Cofi Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I need a light purple pass side door bad

4. Brian in Tucson

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Pull a part is at 4151 E.Michigan. Couple of blocks east of Contractors Way.

5. Glen Ingram

Glen Ingram Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks, Brian. Enjoying your adventure with your recent acquisition...please keep posting! I think I may have ask you a few questions previously about my newly acquired '02 several months back regarding fluid changes, etc. My ride seems to be doing fine now but I just ordered a techstream cable to see if I can check the HV battery and whatever else I can find out with that toy. My '02 only has 44k miles or so on it but after sitting around Tucson for 15 years, no telling what I might find.

6. Brian in Tucson

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I live on the east side, S. Camino Seco near Escalante. Where are you in Tucson?

7. Brian in Tucson

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Probably going back today to get my $3 core charge for the booster. If the front bumper is still there, I'm going to get it, the one on the project car is too busted up.