1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

This ought to scare us all

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by tleonhar, Apr 8, 2006.

1. brasche

brasche Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Imbush Peach

2. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(imntacrook @ Apr 10 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]237640[/snapback]</div>
    Dissing Ritter as a sideways smear gets nowhere. Remember, he was right, no WMDs.

Still waiting for the answer to the question that keeps being avoided. What do you think the outcome would be if we proceeded with this insanity?

3. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Begreen @ Apr 10 2006, 11:57 PM) [snapback]237893[/snapback]</div>
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=38213
    So much for the Saddam loving Ritter

And what do you mean we continue with this insanity? What do you suppose would happen if we did nothing? I think you are confusing our right to live peacefully with the Muslims desire to wipe us off the face of the earth.

4. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Notacrook, there will always be people who cannot see evil. If you just TALK to a person, they would not hurt you. They have never seen someone hurt or killed "just because".

Islamic fundementalists, in 2006, just want you DEAD. No modern democracy has ever harbored the desire to "wipe" other people off the face of the map.

As soon as we have credible evidence that Iran has NUKEs, we should do everything we can to destroy them.(THE NUKES, not Iran itself) Oh, yes, and preemptively and unilaterally.

5. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Once again, someone posts an openly right-wing web site/blog and we are suppose to take it as absolute turth. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, when I post a link, if it is a biased liberal site, I will extend the courtisy to identify it as such.

Now for those of you who insist that Saddam still had WMD's at the time we invaded, why didn't he use them to if not defeat the US, at least take as many of our troups down with him???

Oh, and finding a 30+ year old empty sarin container, aluminum tube, etc. does not constitute a WMD.

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tleonhar @ Apr 12 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]238707[/snapback]</div>
    Better yet, if Bush is half as evil as many of you seem to think, how come he didn't PLANT any WMD's in Iraq, thereby becoming a world-wide hero, pushing his popularity through the roof?!

...and if he did it for oil, how come gas prices are still going up more than 3 years later?

Hmmm....

7. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sarge, with all due respect for your opinion, I have to point a couple things out.

It's not an issue of "cannot see evel", it's an issue of not wanting to sink to the same lavel of evel as we have seen.

The first part of your statement I'm afraid is too much of a generalisation. I live and work with people who consider themselves Islamic fundementalist on a daily basis, they have no desire to wipe out anyone, with the notable exception of OBL. I also see people who consider themselves fundememtalist Christian that act in a very unchristian like manner, but I will not pigenhole all Christians by the behavior of a small minority. Your second statement is of course true but again there are a few who think the solution to our mid-east problems is to turn the persian desert sands into obsidian.

Agree with you here, just get a little nervous when they talk about using nukes. [tongue in cheek mode on]Granted, nuclear will solve global warming, but I think there are less drastic means... [/tongue in cheek mode off] ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 12 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]238715[/snapback]</div>
    a.) Not smart enough.

b.) He would have to do it himself, military people have too much integrety to participate in a plan like that, and we know for a fact GW will not go anywhere near any danger.

Now do you have an answer to my question?

EDIT: To answer your second question, please see Exxon Mobil, BP, ect. profits...