1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

this website has gone ballistic.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bisco, Jun 3, 2016.

1. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    "Seems Prius chat wasn't the only entity that was down." @hill unrelated, with high probability. Tesla factory utility supply poles were burned in protest of factory expansion into a German forest. That in itself is somewhat meta; burning trees to save trees. Discussed in part in the tree-hugging area.

hill and John321 like this.
  2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    Gotta love the irony

John321 likes this.
  3. Mr.Vanvandenburg

Mr.Vanvandenburg Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    What about passionate mushroom hunters devoted to their hobby?

4. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    There may be desirable mushrooms in the forest Deutsch Tesla would snip. Das weiss ich nicht.

5. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    But does Grampotus drive it on a public road? According to various sources, he does not. In fact, the Secret Service doesn't allow any current or ex P or VP to operate a motor vehicle on public roads. The George Bush and Joe Biden appearances on Jay Leno's Garage were filmed on private property:

Presidents aren't allowed to drive
    Biden’s Corvette: Fact is, nation’s leaders not allowed to drive | The Seattle Times

"The assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 was a turning point in this lifetime security requirement. Lyndon Johnson was the last president to drive on public roads."

6. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    @ Grampotus: Dude can't even walk without shoes inspired by Daffy Duck.
    @ Mushrooms: My colloquial Deutsch fails me for 'das weiss ich nicht' BUT.... I'm thinking that Musk's woes stem from another kind of 'useful idiot.'
    @ Internet outages: Expect MORE of them, MORE often in the next few months.
    I lean away from comets or an eclipse being a harbinger of bad times, although there are some munies that will benefit from 'left of bang' emergency declarations, and both are on offer in the next month.
    Instead?
    I blame the fact that it's a leap year, which means two things if you're a human, and I'm thinking that interfering with the Summer Olympics ISN'T on anyone's short "to do" list.

There are two shooting wars that we've picked sides with, and they're both against the same side.