1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Thule Fit Kit 2142

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Fubar1764, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Fubar1764

Fubar1764 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    This fit kit is used. It was used. It was never deprecated, not even humorously, so it should have neither hidden anger nor resentment. It was reliable. It kept the rails and the top case stable and intact. It held on better and much longer than any relationship since the last Civil War bride recently passed away ("War of Northern Aggression" bride for some of y'all, but I'm not here to judge). **It's an interesting read. Really.**

Missouri woman believed to be last Civil War widow dies

It is not sexy. Will not win any beauty contests, and let's face it, neither will you. It's functional like the weather data from NOAH that Accuweather keeps trying to claim as their own. If you use it right, it'll cling-on like a Charmin toilet paper joke and won't let go.

It claims to be Swedish, but that claim has never been contested and verified.

Make me an offer. It deserves better than collecting dust after a newer, sexier model showed up for the newer Prius.

No Swedish meatballs were abused nor consumed in the making of this plea for psychiatric help.

2. 15SuperPrius

15SuperPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  3. Fubar1764

Fubar1764 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ok. . .I looked and couldn't find it. It's somewhere in a ziplock back, nicely tucked away, possibly to be found when my child goes through my things one I'm dead in forty years. If I find it, it's going to @fach because, well, dibs. But if in the time this fit kit is found and @fach sources another one, I'll repost.
    Everyone, sorry. I thought I remembered where it was. I'll bet it's sitting right next to this guy's BitCoin wallet. . .excuse me, I'm going to go punch myself in the mouth now. . .
    Bitcoin owner who lost password made peace with potential $220 million loss - Business Insider