1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

time to switch to a/c

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by galaxee, Jun 2, 2008.

1. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I've had commercial, military, and government clients use this system. It works *very* well but is kind of expensive

Kustom Signals: public safety equipment, radar, lidar, video surveillance, radar trailers, laser, speed monitoring consultants.

Check out Kustom Signals video's that have been supplied from the field. Amazing how many folks run red lights and hit cop cars!

What I don't get is that I'm built like a mean, bald ape. Seriously, I could moonlight as a nightclub bouncer. Yet for some reason, little pansy whiny Momma boy spoiled brats in a ricer with a fart can try to nudge me or intimidate me in a parking lot

If I have time, I always check to see if they're going to park. If they do, I just walk over and have a little "chat" with them. Kind of funny how when those scrawny little s*** boys get out of their POS, they see me walking towards them with a mean look, and the color drains from their face.

2. ny biker

ny biker Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Relax. It's just a dream. We're not planning to actually do it.