1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tint n' reception

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by WaldoEV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. WaldoEV

WaldoEV New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I was looking up ceramic interference with electronics,and this Prius chat loaded.I just had [ceramic] Pinnacle tint done to my car [excluding windshield]for thermal benefits versus aesthetics. I like it,but the real test will be in the Northeast spring, summer where I want range,and fresh air over air conditioning.From an electronics standpoint,no interference with the mobile phone,GPS,wifi,or XM. Your comment caught my eye because I drive in a large urban center,and I can SEE the special person who almost hits me is distracted: chatting with a passenger,on their phone,eating...I don't listen to podcasts,but a friend does listen to a XM personality,and even as a passenger,I am caught up in this live talkshow because it's engaging,they are also distracted a bit.I ALWAYS have music on,along with the GPS at times,and even with XM's minimal banter,I do catch myself "tuning into"the annoying interruption. When you're stuck in gridlock,you find ways to pass time:)