1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tire Pressure Warning

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by glscheil1, Jan 15, 2004.

1. glscheil1

glscheil1 New Member

Does the 2004 really have a low tire pressure warning? :guns: I recently had a steel screw in a front tire and nothing happened. The tire had been driven several hundred miles and when I noticed the tire, it had only 11 pounds in it. It was a slow leak. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

2. pjm877

pjm877 Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I understand it was in the first round of the design, but did not make the final cut. would bet for the same reasons as the Auto Park... our great civil court system and all those hungry lawers and people looking for the silver spoon...

don't get me worng.. something can only be make right by sueing.. but please... you know there might be water/grapes/other items on the floor in the produce section at the store... you should watch where you are steping in this area....

Also there is no telling what other things were left off....

as to the PSI warning... you have lots of choices to add this... hit the web.. I would look at the in the tire versions ... don't like the attatch to the stem versions... What we need is the kind that the H1/H2 have... sweet...

3. Linda

Linda

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The "Left-Out" List

So far, collective wisdom has found these things that were either advertised or are listed in the Owner's Manual but did not make it into actual U.S. Prius:

•Tire pressure monitors
    •DSP (digital signal processing)
    •DRL
    •Automatic headlights

Are there others to add to this list? (Besides the extra 2-4 gallons of gas some can't fit into their tank!)

peace,
    Linda 8)

4. ammiels

ammiels New Member

Also in the preview but not the reality was extensive use of plastics from renewable plant souces for body panels.