1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tires-Easy not easy to deal with/Kudos to MK Discount Tire

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Joe 26, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Joe 26

Joe 26 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    To those looking for tires, you should probably avoid dealing with Tires-Easy. They had an excellent price on Nokian WR G2(under 450 shipped for 4) so I gave them a try. It took 6 days to get a tracking number, which never went past "billing info received". After 8 more days and 5 more phone calls to their offshore " customer service" they finally cancelled that order and reordered the tires. After 5 more days and 2 more phone calls with no tracking number I cancelled the order and received an e-mail confirmation of such. (total of 19 days)
    One day later they had the nerve to e-mail and call me saying that "they had made an error" and that the tires had been shipped and do I still want them. No thank you.

Meanwhile I had already ordered and received (in less than 24 hours) new Nokians from MK Discount Tire, for a few dollars less!

I think what bothered me the most about tires-easy was the poor customer service and lack of action as to my order status.

I would not hesitate to recommend MK Discount tire to anyone.