1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TJ climbs up on his Internet Pulpit: My Space, or My God

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TJandGENESIS, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    No . . . I believe the train left the station when society didn't heed the prophetic words of Professor Harold Hill:

"Ladies and gentlemen, either you are closing your eyes to a situation you do not wish to acknowledge, or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated by the presence of a pool table in your community!"

. . . either that, or maybe the train left the station more recently when President Bill Clinton taught all the little school children that oral sex isn't "sex." [finger waving added for emphasis]

2. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    We should right? It still goes on. The train wreck that is her sister, Britney, that train is just flying off the rails. And what is the deal with Dr. Phil? Is he a real Dr? Just asking.

3. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Looks like your back to yourself again, TJ!

Well as the good word says, "The day of judgement begins in the House of the Lord. If the righteous BARELY BE SAVED, what hope do the lost have?"

I agree with most all of what you have written. And you know how I feel about it. The only way it will change is if a person gives his life to the Lord and lives for Him alone by the power of the Holy Spirit. But that will only happen if a person is not only "born of water" but also "born of the spirit."

We are all born by "water" during birth, but not everyone is born "of the spirit."

Well, so much for it. Sorry to see our world in this state of affairs. But it can be turned around. It's not too late.

By the way, in our neck of the woods, they are going to see about implementing sex education for 4 year olds in the public school system! Now how dumb is that?! What next? Birth control for them too?!

Why? Because those that are suppose to be care givers, parents, friends, relatives, and whatever, are taking advantage of them and the little kids don't know any better that is the reasoning behind that decision. Talk about opening a can of worms!

4. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Alric ~"abstinence education which has been shown not to work"

Disagree. Abstinence does work. If you don't have sex, (anyway you look at it), you don't get pregnant, nor will you get STDs.

5. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Parents do have their heads out of the sands. It's the public schools who give out the condoms, birth control pills, and then sends your little sweetie to an abortion clinic without your knowledge or consent.

6. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Hi CamGuy! I agree with every word you wrote!

7. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Icky Icky Icky! That's how I spell picky! ;-)

8. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    It works as long as people practice it. That's where abstinence only education fails. You aren't going to get every teenager to stop having sex. By not giving those who choose to have sex the info they need to stay healthy and safe, you will have an increase in STDs and pregnancies. Which is what has happened.