1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tonneau Cover from Four -- Fit a Two?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by hbark, Aug 2, 2017.

1. hbark

hbark Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi

I saw some posts discussing the cover but didn't see this specific question.

My wife just got a Two -- her third Prius (we had a 2004 then a 2010). She really doesn't like that chintzy cover over the cargo area. It appears like those pins that the ropes from that cover attach to are set within a square recessed area that the Four's cover (with the retractable cover) may fit into.

Does anyone know if those pins are removeable, and if so would the Four's cover fit into there? And there appears to be slots in the very back there that the retractable cover would fit into when extended.

I know the MSRP is expensive, but before I look into how much they would actually charge for it, I wanted to confirm it would fit.

Thank you.

2. RCO

RCO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I really don't know, but I know a man who can find out even if he (@Tideland Prius ) is uncertain. Watch this space!

hbark likes this.
  3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That square recess is the slot for the retractable tonneau cover bar like her 2004 and 2010.

In theory, you can remove the hooks but I believe you have to purchase a flat cover to replace the hole that will remain when you remove the plastic hook.

RCO likes this.