1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Too Extreme for Fuelly.com?

Discussion in 'Prime Fuel Economy & EV Range' started by RKIRKI, Nov 11, 2018.

1. RKIRKI

RKIRKI Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Last night, November 10, I filled my 2017 Prius Prime for the first time since June 3. My driving range since last fill-up was 3,676.5 miles for a calculated fuel economy of 429.4 MPG.

After entering my data on fuelly.com, an automated message asked me to recheck my numbers. I verified the data. The fill-up is recorded on my profile, but the MPG column is BLANK.

My previous fill-up record was 259.1 MPG, and that is visible on my profile (Prime10Chicago). So I'm wondering if fuelly.com has some outer limit, such as 300 MPG.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    they don't have a place for your kWh usage, do they?

Rmay635703 likes this.
  3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't know about the limit, but I wouldn't be surprised they have one set somewhere above 250 mpg. Out of habit, I have been logging my PRIME gas consumption and mileage on Fuelly.com, but ever since I switched from Gen3, the data is mostly useless for me. It would be nice if they incorporate kWh usage for EV run, but they don't. I get high of 200 mpg when I do not take much long trips on one fill up, then on next fill up, I take a long travel drive without much EV getting 55 mpg.:(

fuelly.JPG