1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Totally screwed up Site

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by andyprius, Dec 7, 2011.

1. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    What is needed is a new programmer and a site that actually works. I have been submitting and resubmitting every day for three weeks. I finally actually got a registration # on Friday, thought that was the end, but Toyota has no record ( says my dealer ) My dealer is working with me on line and communicating with Torrance too. Totally outrageous. I am beginning to wonder if the site was sabotaged.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    It's worked for me even as recently as today (at 2:20pm) to accept orders, confirm etc.
    Andy, what Browser are you using? Far as I am aware, my people are able to order, confirm etc.

3. andyprius

andyprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hi Dianne, I finally did get it, I use an Ipad which is Safari. It seems I had to clear cookies and my cache. Got that info from Torrance thru Andy at Magnussens. Finally got a registration # about 15 min. ago. You do good work, keep it up. Cheers Andy

4. devprius

devprius /dev/geek

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I've noticed that Firefox 3.6.x under Linux or Solaris Unix has problems. All I get when I login, is a is a bit of text at the top that says:

<% if (!finalApproval) { %> [​IMG] <% } %>
    Please note: If you have selected Blizzard Pearl as your color, it will add $220 to the MSRP of your vehicle, since it is a premium option.

configure your
    prius plug-in hybrid

And that's it. Clearing cookies and the cache does nothing to help.

If I access the site from my iPad, everything looks great.

5. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Do not use an iPad or Safari.
    Do not use iPhone either. A solid standing computer is 100% effective, and iMacs Mac Air etc or any Mac = Firefox.

This is learned.

6. radiocycle

radiocycle Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Also, standard desktop PC's; you don't need a Mac.

7. evfinder

evfinder Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    From what I remember they had lots of problems with some versions of Firefox and IE but Chrome seemed to work OK. I had lots of problems with the site using IE but fortunately I resolved them before the order day by applying an upgrade to Adobe Flash Player. Just a note though, if you have an older PC you should avoid upgrading Flash player since it can cause loops in IE (and Chrome for that matter) with some older video cards.