1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

touring in Ca again?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by V8Cobrakid, Jul 11, 2007.

1. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I was doing a search on craigslist when i decided i needed a compairison for the deals. It turns out that the #6 touring eddition is available in ca. At least, if you go to prius.com then search. i'm sure it's the same for toyota.com yet.... i have not tested it.

my zip: 95120

2. berylrb

berylrb Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V8Cobrakid @ Jul 11 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]476654[/snapback]</div>
    what do you mean, are you looking for a used Prius?

3. Inches

Inches Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I started the same way by looking on craigslist and after further review I bought a new one. Just for ducks I looked again the other day and found a 2007 with pkg 6 (like mine) with 12,000 miles and diamond lane stickers. The price $35,000 :eek: I think I got a MUCH better deal.

4. berylrb

berylrb Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inches @ Jul 11 2007, 07:27 PM) [snapback]477201[/snapback]</div>
    Oh yeah! BTW Toyota of SF has a bunch sitting on two lots, don't know what package but the two i looked at had leather, those are probably spoken for, but the dozen other, hmmm, who knows.

5. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    wow.. way off track.

the touring model is not availalbe... wrong!

This used to be the case. recently, they posted the package 6 touring on their page.

It's available again. call around. it's the only touring model coming in, but hey.. it's something. enjoy.

i'm helping a friend pick up one next month.