1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toy Stuck In Rear Cup Holder

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by biglew8, Apr 2, 2017.

1. biglew8

biglew8 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Yesterday I found out that my rear cup holder was stuck. It wouldn't open all the way out. It turns out that one of my kids put a plastic toy inside! Just great... I tried to get the toy out with a flat head screwdriver and pliers and could not get it out. I finally got the toy out thanks to @JC91006's help! It was fairly easy to pop out the rear assembly. No need to unscrew anything! Have any other parents had to deal with toys or objects in the cup holder too? IMG_1005.JPG

2. CooCooCaChoo

CooCooCaChoo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Lol. Good one. Kids are an endless source of entertainment until they grow up.

3. biglew8

biglew8 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    We have a Sienna for the kids but drove them in the Prius this week since it's in the shop. It's frustrating to see that they got stuff stuck but it was a good learning experience. Now I know how to take out the rear cup holder assembly.