1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota $2500 Rebate

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by TC_1967, Apr 27, 2017.

1. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Plus a night in a hotel (two if you're a wimp) and gas, snacks, and a few audiobooks.
    Oh.....to be young again.... :D

2. JoePriusPrime

JoePriusPrime Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hey Bodgm, I bought my Prime in Newark, NJ. The dealer said the DMV will mail them the plates first then dealer will mail it again to my house.

Did you go directly to the DMV and picked up your plates? I also in Arapahoe County, CO.

3. Sid786

Sid786 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hey Joe, I am also buying in NJ and wanted to find out, if you can provide a break-down of the fees, taxes, discounts etc. I am preparing myself for dealing with sales and finance manager and what to expect from them.

4. JoePriusPrime

JoePriusPrime Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hey Sid, I'll send you a private message with the details. But pretty much I paid about MSRP minus $2500 incentive. It was fair for me because out of state deals make it harder for dealers.

The doc fee was about $400. Sales tax and Registrarion depends on your zip code. I emailed a few dealers and some were discounting another $1000 off but I wanted a Blue exterior with Moonstone interior.

And by the way the dealer that has a ton of inventory is called Toyota of Hackensack, located about 20min north of Newark Liberty International airport.