1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota branded floor mats and cargo liners

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by Pdog808, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Pdog808

Pdog808 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    First!

Just going to throw this out there.

Do NOT buy the all weather Toyota Prius Prime floor mats as part of your purchase package! They charge something ridiculous like $179.

I was searching for the best price and found out that my Toyota dealership sells just about every OEM Toyota part on Ebay. I think I got the all weather floor mats for about $115 and saved on shipping by going to the dealership to pick it up. Also, since I actually got it directly from the parts department there were no worries about counterfeit items.

PLUS - ran into my salesperson and he let me use his employee discount to save on the custom cargo liner which was also listed on Ebay. I think that one ran me about $80 after tax and discount.

Always deals to be had and remember your salesperson will usually be more than happy to let you use their discount (doesn't cost them a thing). I think it is 10-20% off.

bodgm, alexcue and Prodigyplace like this.
  2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I bought my Gen 4 mats from a dealer selling on Amazon. That's another place to price check.

Pdog808 likes this.
  3. alexcue

alexcue Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Purchased mine on eBay for $119.95 shipped... Was happy for the all weather matts at that price. I need them even in LA, too much oak tree sap at my house this time of year.

#3 alexcue, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Pdog808 likes this.