1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota care package ?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by mnsweeps, Apr 10, 2013.

1. mnsweeps

mnsweeps Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I keep getting scheduled maintenance appointment info from the dealer in Santa Barbara from whom I purchased the 2012 Prius. I am in the LA region and asked the caller if its complimentary. She said its part of the Toyota Care | Car Maintenance & 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Toyota care package. I asked her if I buy the used car but is still within 2 years of the original purchase date , would it still be valid? She did not know and said an advisor would call me..

Now do I get the Toyota care package if I buy it used ? I am assuming if so I can take it to any dealer in LA region.

2. mnsweeps

mnsweeps Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I called Toyota and they said I am covered..so my 20k and 25k maintenance is free at any dealer :) I already made an appointment at local dealer..

3. mnsweeps

mnsweeps Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Waiting at the lounge at Valencia CA (Frontier Toyota) dealer getting my complimentary 20k miles service. I have 21k on the ODO. So the 2 yr Toyota care services comes with the car and even though I just bought it 1 month back, the services do get transferred to the new owner.