1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota "comfort access" mod/kit?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MagnusAG99, May 6, 2019.

1. MagnusAG99

MagnusAG99 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ahlright, so im wondering, does it exist any third party systems for the prius that locks and opens the doors whenever u leave or approuch it such as BMW`s Comfort access does? I already have the keyless access and keyless go so its not really necessary. But it wouldve been usefull considering the flood lights i have on my avast side mirror turn signals turns on whenever i open the car, but for that i have to physically take up my keyfob and open it via the keyfob. So im wondering if anyone knows about a system that can do so the car opens or locks whenever u approuch it and leaves it? ive already checked on viper`s smart systems, their systems dont do that... All the toyota`s with keyless access turns on the interior lights whenever u r close to it, so obviously it knows if the key is in close proximity. Would it may be possible to mod it to lock and unlock the doors whenever it turns on and off the interior lights?

Montgomery likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    not that i have seen or read about

3. Montgomery

Montgomery Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Check with the folks at Hybridpit. They installed something similar on a guys Prius who drove here from the east coast.

MagnusAG99 likes this.