1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured Toyota Founding Partner of Multi-Company Corporation to Install DC Fast Chargers

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by drash, Jul 10, 2024.

1. douglasjre

douglasjre Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    They may not respond with a retort but that doesn't mean that they suddenly agree with you. And it really doesn't matter. Focusing your energy on things that don't pay off are a waste. No one likes to be proven wrong anyway. Arguing with them usually just makes them an enemy because most people are shallow in their argument style. They'll fight to their death to prove theyre right. Even if they hear that they're wrong. It's kind of like Archie Bunker

If an EV came my way at a good price, I'd pick it up and use it as a daily driver. I just picked up a pickup truck today. Didn't really need one but a friend really needed to sell it and needs the money. He offered it to me for a price and I didn't haggle with him. I'd pick up an EV too. That would be fine. Are there any good sources for a low cost EVS around here?