1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota launches marketing campaign for Prius c, including television commercials

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Rybold, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I found the giant made out of people creepy also!
    [​IMG]

2. seilerts

seilerts Battery Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I am glad that I found this thread.

The "Prius Family" commercials were okay, nothing particularly good or bad, just a little retro feel-good sunshine to distract us all from the Great Recession and melting polar ice caps.

I despise the C commercials that run on TV. We have the bearded liver eater doing a solo spot, and the cast of Finding Bigfoot playing the board game. It is as if Toyota USA were told by Toyota Japan to sabotage the campaign in order to avoid shortages.

Why, oh why, could not Toyota have used the same marketing firm that designed the commercials for the Abarth.

1 person likes this.
  3. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

THIS. What kind of "millennial" hipster idiots are they trying to market the car to?

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    from your fingers to toyota's ears

5. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    zombies are at it again . . .

6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Source: SEO Services | Types of SEO Services | What is SEO?

SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which is the process of improving (optimizing) a website so that it is more readily found online. SEO primarily focuses on improving a website’s rankings in search engines like Google and BING. The higher a website appears in the search engine rankings, the greater the likelihood that it will be visited. When a website received more traffic, there is a likelihood for more business.

Ahhhh! The clever people who trick Google ads to popup a Hummers when visiting PriusChat. They sold me on getting an Ad Blocker for my primary browser.

Bob Wilson

Prius Maximus likes this.