1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Toyota OEM All Weather Mats

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by wick1ert, Dec 1, 2011.

1. wick1ert

wick1ert Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have for sale the set of 4 Toyota OEM All Weather Floor Mats for the GEN 3 Prius. They were used for about 2 years.

Pictures: PriusChat Forums - wick1ert's Album: Floor Mats

Any interest, please PM me about them. I've since cleaned them from when the pictures were taken.

2. wick1ert

wick1ert Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I guess it would help if I put the price I'm looking to get for them....$55 including shipping within the US

3. priusrick

priusrick Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    reason for selling, How well do these prevent wet carpets, do they move around, WHat would be your Review?

4. wick1ert

wick1ert Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Reason for selling - I got a set of the WeatherTech mats.

Wet Carpet Prevention - They seemed to work, maybe a little bit of water around the holes towards the back to use the mat securing plastic pins to hold them in place. I did tend to get a bit of dirt build-up around the edges on the carpet. Any water that hit the carpet seemed to be towards the front of the mat, where it's flat. Typically I would be running the heater in these instances (mostly from snow) and it would dry them out.

They don't move around since they have the holes for the mat securing plastic clips. Well, at least the drivers side doesn't move - it's usually only ever me in the car, so I never paid attention to the other ones.

Overall review, I'd probably give them a 6.5-7/10.

5. Yogi56

Yogi56 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Are you happy with the change? Some people complain about the WeatherTech being thin with poor fit. Maybe that's the gen III?

6. wick1ert

wick1ert Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yes, I am happier with the WeatherTech. Their mat is a better fit, IMO, and has the higher lip all around. It also goes part way up the "fake pedal" for your left foot (in the US), so that any water should drip off the bottom of your shoe and into the mat.

1 person likes this.
  7. Buddy Pharoh

Buddy Pharoh Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Still available?