1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota pays Prius owners $100

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Roger3125, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Roger3125

Roger3125 New Member

We spent a great deal of time on that. That was one of the reasons they want to introuduce their Owners Manual on the Toyota.com site. I talked about how little I got out of the manual with the Consumption screen. I told them I had to go to PriusChat to find my answers.

All ears perked up when I mentioned PriusChat. Everyone wanted to know more and if I would give the URL and immeditely the leader chimed in and said if you wish that information you will have to get it outside of the meeting.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    make no mistake, Toyota does monitor PriusChat... our wishes for a plug in AER Prius did not go unheard

3. Roger3125

Roger3125 New Member

Has anyone received any feedback from Toyota regarding plug ins and further I wonder if present day Prius could be converted. funny though, each person I tell I have a Prius they ask if its difficult to find a place to plug it in.

4. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The Prius CAN be converted, and HAS been converted, yes.

And each person I tell I have an EV... they repond with, "Oh, a hybrid."

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i think after several cities like Seattle and Austin display a large demand for the plug in hybrid, Toyota will dutifully provide the option since it does not require any new technology