1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota Prius Gen 2 Japan version

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Mughal Asif Muhammad, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Mughal Asif Muhammad

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi I m from Pakistan I m owning Prius Gen 2 for 10 months it is running fine , till yesterday while I was driving a long trip 650 km after driving good 450 km I had check engine light and red warning triangle with this massage attached . What should I do I managed to drive it till my destination without any physical trouble but it is some thing bad . Kindly guide me.
    IMG_20200630_153305.jpg

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    SFO likes this.
  3. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    you have the icon of the car in the upper left we call the turtle that usually means the hybrid battery has failed. The big battery in the trunk.
    The expensive one.

4. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You have the icon of the car in the upper left that usually means the hybrid battery has a problem. The car can tell you what the problem is, all you need to do is read the codes.

When you have the codes, if it is not clear what you need to do, post them here and we can advise further.