1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota Promotion???

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by texasshawshank, May 26, 2016.

1. Maggs

Maggs Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have a 1999 VW TDI with 174,000 miles on it that I bought new and I just bought the 2016 Prius 3 with the Advanced Technology Package. I'm keeping the VW until it dies as I still get about 42 mpg on it and it's really not worth much money. I use the VW as my 16 mile per day commuter car.

I've had the Prius for about a week and am really loving it. With only about 300 miles on it, I am getting 61 mpg. I borrowed everything at 0% having used my 2006 Volvo C70 as a trade in. They gave me a fair price for it, so I'm happy.

There is a lot to learn on it and this is the best place to learn, I think.

By the way, I used the Costco buying service as I am a really lousy negotiator. :)

2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Welcome! How far afield did Costco buying service send you? Around here, they seem to only refer dealerships ~100 miles away, past several known reputable dealerships.

3. jbkendrick

jbkendrick Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Dealer says he is going to get the 0% for me. Don't know about the cash. Will all depend on when VW is willing to pay me off. J

4. Maggs

Maggs Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    There is only one dealer in Northern NJ and it was 17 miles away - so not too bad. Closer dealers are probably about 10 miles away.