1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota Survey

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by AlphaTeam, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here in Canada, the survey is mailed directly back to Toyota Canada and not the dealer. Are you sure your survey must be returned to the dealer?

2. typhoon

typhoon New Member

Took delivery of my Prius in June. The dealership kept remindining me to fill out the survey when it arrives. To this date, the survey has not arrived. I was waiting so I could give them thier share of bad marks.

3. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Where do you live? That is almost EXACTLY what my sales creep told me? I live in west Michigan.

4. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    No it gets mailed back to Toyota USA.

Funny thing...I just got a call tonight from the dealership. Asking similar questions to those on the questionare. SHe only had 2-3 questions. I complained to her about my concerns and my intent to roast them to Toyota. She was very understanding. That is her job to though. I'm going to wait a couple days and see if they call and ask about my survery.

5. Florida Prius

Florida Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yup. Exactely what my sales person said (and showed an example) to me when I picked up our '06 in Cincinnati!. While I was going to rate as such because it was the easiest deal we've ever made at a dealership, I'm not so sure now after reading about a few other things on this site - an example being the tax incentives, 2005 vs 2006. The dealership we bought from never mentioned this. Well, come to think of it, neither did any of the 9 other dealerships we shopped.......

6. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Well ya..they all suck. They want to sell it NOW NOW NOW who cares what the customer is going to get out of it as long as we get out money.

7. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Same here. Except it was the manager who came up and said that to me, not the salesman. The guy I bought from was someone we had bought from before and I liked him a lot. The managers were a little "sleazy" and brought up the "excellent" issue.

It didn't effect my experience at all because when I basically heard there was a Prius available, I pulled out my AMEX and put down a deposit.

I did my survey by e-mail, and the salesman called me two days later stating he received an e-mail from Corporate that the survey was received.

8. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    this whole "excellent" ratings thing is strictly for their BONUSES. it's more money in their bank account if you give them an 'excellent' and this salesguy seems to be very concerned about the ratings you give him and not whether they're earned or not.

GIVE HIM WHAT HE DESERVES. i'd say give him a 'fair' just for TELLING you to give him an 'excellent'

the dealership also has to maintain a certain level of customer satisfaction or the regional people will be on their @$$es to get their act together. sounds like the region needs to go over there anyway. don't make their lives any easier if they screwed you over. tell them what you really think. don't feel loyalty to a salesguy who pressured you into buying before you wanted to.

it goes back to the regional folks, then they send out a summary of the ratings to the dealer. i know in service they'll give the name of the person and which car it was so that the tech can discuss with the service manager if it's a big issue. i don't know if they do that in sales too. this is how it works in the southeast anyway.

9. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The sales guy claimed it was not his fault he had to sell it right away. It was his managers fault...but who knows. They all lie. What I think I'm going to do is tell them in the survey how the salesman told me to rate everything excellent and if I could not vote excellent on ALL of them to call him first.