1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota to Cut Pickup and SUV Production at 2 U.S. Plants

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by C.RICKEY HIROSE, Mar 15, 2008.

1. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Actually, most of these folks have too much access to easy credit for their own good.

I suggest you read The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy. I checked the following Wikipedia entry on the subject and it is mostly accurate

The Millionaire Next Door - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My folks lived their lives as the book suggested, and it served them very well. I also started from basically nothing, ran my life the same way, and was rewarded.

However, I didn't read the book until *after* I had achieved some business success. Then I could say "yep, that's me, uh-huh, oh yeah, no kidding" etc

2. C.RICKEY HIROSE

HILL-SAN,
    I did never imagined that you were an ex-owner of Range Rover!
    Anyway, do you know why these vehicles are so _back of market value_?
    I just checked on extended warranty on these beast, They are clssified as the worst one for dependance, another way, thet break-down so badly that all european starts as E1 through E7 classification E1 to be the least breakdown model and E7 as the worst. And it cost $4800 ! That is dealer invoice! Retail $6995....

Oh what a felling of ( relief) Toyota/ Lexus....