1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota "Wish" and Honda "Stream", any GOOD reason why these 2 cars aren't sold in the US of A?

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by burritos, Dec 19, 2008.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    While doing a 6 passenger car search I've discovered that both Toyota and Honda both have crossover vehicles. The "Wish" and the "Stream." Those would be perfect for what I need, but guess what, they aren't selling them in the USA. Why not? There's no market? It's a money loser? Mazda's doing it. Don't tell me Mazda can afford the cash flow hit. Don't tell me Mazda has a better long term market strategy.

So it looks like we'll be settling for a mazda5 for our 6 passenger carrier. I'm sure it's going to be fine and reliable. The owners appear as fanatical about that car on the mazda 5 board as we are on this prius board.
    Personally though, I'm a honda and toyota faithful, and if I could stick with their brand I certainly would. Bummer.
    Toyota Wish 2003:

2. Rokeby

Rokeby Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Toyota Wish; looks like a good platform for a "streatched" Prius.

Seven spoke wheels; Touring model? Badge on hood is a "W," not the Circle T.
    Cool.

Honda "Wish;" strange that they have the same name...
    Oops! typo there in your post. 2nd You Tube should read Honda Swim.

Anyway, FYI, the Swim clip has been disabled. Fooey!