1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota's Electric Dream

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Prianista, Feb 15, 2008.

1. SW Prius

SW Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My car before my Prius was a Sienna van and that has the gearshift up on the console and I loved it. So when I looked at a Rav 4 and a Prius, one of the things I disliked about the Rav was the gearshift and emergency brake between the 2 seats. Lots of clutter and of course dust and debris (and in my case dog hair) collect there and look crummy.

I love the Prius shift knob, small and simple and functional

2. C.RICKEY HIROSE

> RX2? Hmm brings me memory. 13B Rotary? was porting done spec Mazda peripheral port or side port. I used to tune it with direct bridge port induction. Put downdraft Quad Mikuni, made 3-4 Rotors engines as well.
    brought all parts from Japan in those days. What a Beer Keg of motor, the Mazda Wankel Engine, mazda called the Rotary Engine...

The Motor was so _Dirty_ in its emission but for racing application did not matter. It just revved and flat torque curve to boot!

3. C.RICKEY HIROSE

> RX2? Hmm brings me memory. 13B Rotary? was porting done spec Mazda peripheral port or side port. I used to tune it with direct bridge port induction. Put downdraft Quad Mikuni, made 3-4 Rotors engines as well.
    brought all parts from Japan in those days. What a Beer Keg of motor, the Mazda Wankel Engine, mazda called the Rotary Engine...

The Motor was so _Dirty_ in its emission but for racing application did not matter. It just revved and flat torque curve to boot!