1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tracking right-wing publications

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by MarinJohn, Nov 3, 2006.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Nov 5 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]344146[/snapback]</div>
    I get the feeling they're bracing for the worst, so that anything less they can claim is a "victory". After factoring in tampering and voter suppression, I'm predicting R in both houses. But then again, maybe I'm just bracing for the worst.

2. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    What ever the results and come what may, this has got to be one of the most pivotal and anticipated elections in history. Just another nail in the coffin on how great a nation the USA is and hopefully always will be.

[attachmentid=5607]

Wildkow

p.s. [attachmentid=5608]

Attached Files:

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 5 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]344156[/snapback]</div>
    My take is that the are trying to scare their disillusioned and demoralized base into the voting booth with these exaggerated forecasts of a large Democratic victory. I don't think that there are enough currently Republican held Senate seats at play for these predictions to have a chance of turning into reality.

4. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

Out of the five ncocon rags I follow, all but one are ignoring tomorrow's election. Silence. Deafening silence. Here is one of the few political articles from Monday's neocon cheering section:

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=10591
    I imagine that most political scientists using these models to analyze the Republicans this year would come to the conclusion, "The GOP sucks!"
    First, ask yourself, what are House and Senate Republicans promising going forward? If you have to think real hard, it's because the GOP isn't really offering much. Let's run down the list of failures and missed opportunities:

5. Marlin

Marlin New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    As Election Looms, Newspapers Note Democratic Lead, GOP Gains

Just wanted to point out before tomorrows election that the newspapers are reporting significant Republican gains in the polls.

6. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

The republicans are much better organized at getting out their voters, and a R surge at the end is business as usual. "Tomorrow is another day".