1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Traveling to Big City

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by efusco, Aug 2, 2006.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Not really going to have a lot of free time, but since I'm heading that way I thought I'd see if it would be super convenient to say a hello to anyone while in the neighborhood.

On Thur. Aug. 14th I'm loading the Prius (I think, maybe the Highlander Hybrid if we want to be more comfortable, but prob. will be the Prius) with my family and the 5 of us will drive up to Oswego where I'm staying Thur. and Friday night. I'll be in Chicago proper most of the day Friday doing the Tut exhibit at the Field Museum and maybe another Museum or two. That night I'm having dinner with some other family in Aurora then back to Oswego for the night. Then we're off to somewhere on Lake Michigan on Saturday before heading home from there on Sunday.

Like I said, not a ton of free time, but if anyone wants to try to hook up for a quick hello send me a PM and I'll get some contact info.

2. Drifter

Drifter Member

Do you mean thursday september 14th? Or August 24th? Or some other thursday? August 14th is a monday this year.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry, I meant Aug. 10th....not sure what I was thinking...maybe July.

4. meezercat

meezercat New Member

I'm way too far north...but I hope you have a good time! :)

5. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV