1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trip Switch

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Speedy MamaJ, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Speedy MamaJ

Speedy MamaJ Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a 13. I can not set the gas price. I can adjust the price up but can not adjust down. So I kept pushing the up button thinking when it would click over to all zeros after a certain dollar amount. WRONG!!! I am stuck on 99.99 :mad: Is there a way to clear this out? HELP!!!!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    unfortunately, it was designed for the rest of the world, where gas prices only go up.

3. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    And some people think they are funny when they really aren't. :rolleyes:

Are you trying to do this change right after filling the tank.......or from the menu item that lets you set the price ?
    I thought that when the menu item came up, it also showed which button to use for + (up) and for - (down). Do you have an owner's manual ??
    But that is on my C; might work differently on yours.

P.S. You might want to update your profile to show the car that you actually have now.

4. Speedy MamaJ

Speedy MamaJ Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

I am trying to set from the menu. It shows which button for down, but it is not going down.
    All the other buttons work on the steering wheel, except that one. Is there a way to check for faulty switch?

5. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Of course. Try to use that button for it's main purpose or in another menu.