1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to decide between Prius and a Mazda 3.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Zuzu, Apr 26, 2014.

1. cipsaz187

cipsaz187 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That is a terrible comparison. The first gen Prius to a 2014 Mazda. Too bad, the 15 year old first gen Prius is still more efficient than the new Mazda.

2. jaqueh

jaqueh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I never compared anything. I commented on how I disliked the first generation Prius and was surprised that he would consider buying a 3rd generation Prius from his experience. I said that he should wait for the new Prius, as it should be coming soon.

3. xraydoug

xraydoug Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    how many cars do you have? I thought I had a lot. I have 2 teenage drivers my wife and mom and myself. we got 3/4 ton pickup, 2 ford taurs, 1 subaru, hycam and prius c.

4. MikeDee

MikeDee Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I wouldn't even consider a Mazda where I live. There is no local dealership and the nearest one is about 30 miles away though a lot of traffic; too inconvenient to bring the car in for service or to buy parts, if needed. That's something to consider if you're planning on moving too. Mazda just doesn't have that many dealerships.