1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to decide where to go this winter.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by daniel, Sep 29, 2009.

1. octavia

octavia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Very telling how he insists on a picture from applicants but does not provide one of himself. He's girlfriend shopping!

pfft.

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Okay. Weird. I really don't see how a wingwoman would do me any good. Now, if my friends would introduce me to their friends, that would help. Except that all the women I meet are either already married or don't want to be.

I suspect you're right that he's girlfriend shopping. Note that he does give a link to his facebook page. Maybe he's put pictures of himself there.

3. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    No, see - a wingwoman goes to social events with you, and gets you introduced to nice women! :) (this isn't the first time I've heard of wingwomen - just the handiest ad I knew of to link to)
    A wingwoman is someone who is NOT shy, who is fun to talk to at parties, and who has no problem meeting new people. She would spend time chatting up people, and introducing them to you, letting everyone know what they have in common. For example, your WW would talk to a few people, and discover that a couple of them have swum with dolphins. Wa La, she brings them over and introduces them, with the ice-breaking comment that you also enjoy traveling to swim with dolphins, as well as diving, and that you love traveling to do so. At this point, a conversation directly betwixt you should ensue. See? :D

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Okay, I see. Though I suspect that finding a wingwoman would be as hard as finding a girlfriend. :(