1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to get info on my PriusChat order

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by vududude, Apr 10, 2007.

1. vududude

vududude New Member

just got my 2007 Prius. Been surfing the boards for a while and decided to get the BT stiffening plate via PriusChat Accessories.

I bought it last week, but it's stuck on "processing order." I've tried contacting them but the email response I get is:

"Danny and Nichole are on their honeymoon from 3/26 - 4/5, in which case, you may see a delay in response to your inquiry. We assure you your email is important to us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible."

4/5 was almost a week ago and I still haven't gotten an answer to my emails regarding my purchase. Anyone else know what's up?

Thanks!

2. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

As far as I have gathered from the purchases I made, they are the middle men who then place the order with the respective vendors. I am sure that they will handle your questions once they are back online again, I have ordered many things from the store and have had no major issues.

3. justifyd

justifyd New Member

My order took about two weeks to arrive. I received the "processing" e-mail after a few days. I don't remember whether I received any follow-up e-mails.

After being away for two weeks, I suspect they have a bit of a backlog to work through. I'm sure they'll get to it just as soon as they can. <_<

- Justifyd

4. boulder_bum

boulder_bum Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Tell me about it!

I wrote two emails trying to take care of a problem order (I ended up ordering something based on the picture of the product, which wasn't the actual item they sent).

I want to support whoever runs this board, but their customer service for the shop seems pretty terrible, unfortunately. I'm about ready to see if I can facilitate dispute resolution through PayPal.