1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

turn signal Light For Prius 2013 Corner Lamp LED

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Adithya, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Adithya

Adithya Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    hello guys,

this is my very first post to the forum, and im in actual need of your advices.

i bought off a pair of aftermarket turn signals on aliexpress.

i installed the kit by removing the bumper, unscrewed the existing housing and replaced it with the new one. Both the white led and amber flash are working fine, except that when i turn on the turn signal both white and amber leds are lighting, it should be one of them at a time. i mean the white led should turn off when the amber lights are coming on.

I found in the fuse box under the hood and i can find a blank space for DRL fuse, and i dont have spare fuse for this slot. Is there anybody who did this setup correctly?

Burna J likes this.
  2. Vman455

Vman455 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The Prius is one of the few vehicles that keeps the DRL on when the turn signal is activated (it has to do with the relative brightness or lighted area of both lights or something--most vehicles are required [in the US] to turn off the DRL when the turn signal is on). If you didn't change the stock wiring and there are no electronics in the new light assembly that would alter that, I think the DRL is going to stay on. Maybe contact the manufacturer and see what they say?