1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Two Prius Prime Advanceds + Entune

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by PriusPostus2, Apr 13, 2018.

1. PriusPostus2

PriusPostus2 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    We are about to purchase our second Prius Prime Advanced.

I am wondering how the Android Entune app behaves with more than one Prime Advanced. Hopefully someone here has tried this before. Can I check the charge state on either car? Easily switch between them?

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Isn't it tied to the VIN? so... you should have two separate Entune accounts (and I guess that means you'll have to login/out each time or just use a different phone with the 2nd car logged in)

3. PriusPostus2

PriusPostus2 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The app is tied to an entune account but I don't see a way to easily switch back and forth.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The app is but Entune is tied to the VIN which means you can have two separate Entune accounts, right?

Otherwise, how would other two-Toyota households manage. I'm sure they've thought of that.

5. Wolfie52

Wolfie52 Senior "Jr" Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    EntuneSS.png

I have a PiP(13) and Advanced. Entune allows you to select the vehicle in "options"; top right in the app. Obviously, I can't check the charge status in the PiP but I have to select that vehicle for the apps to function while I am driving it. Not a big deal, but I have to remember to switch vehicles in the app before I drive one or another, so I would think you would do exactly the same for 2 "advanced" and then can check or manage each car separately in the app. You can name each vehicle for easy access in your account management at the Entune site.

#5 Wolfie52, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Tideland Prius likes this.