1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ugh! "W" speaking at commencement at MY college!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by naterprius, May 10, 2005.

1. Fredatgolf

Fredatgolf New Member

Re: Ugh! "W" speaking at commencement at MY colleg

Priuso4 wrote:
    I noticed it early on and was hoping nobody else noticed my blunder. Thanks to you, it is official. :oops:

How do you get Prius04 wrote in the little box?

2. prius04

prius04 New Member

Re: Ugh! "W" speaking at commencement at MY colleg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bethmaup\";p=\"101841)</div>
    Thanks for the link to CITGO. I found two of them that are right near my route to work.

3. prius04

prius04 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fredatgolf\";p=\"101846)</div>
    All I do is click on the "quote" button at the top of the post you want to respond to.

Then I edit the post so as to not quote too much of it. When you edit it, make sure you don't erase the brackets.

4. Fredatgolf

Fredatgolf New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prius04\";p=\"101852)</div>
    Then I edit the post so as to not quote too much of it. When you edit it, make sure you don't erase the brackets.[/b][/quote]

I must be spas.

5. RichBoy

RichBoy New Member

Actually, you should be THANKING GWB for promoting Hybrids and especially for the $ 3150 Tax Credit.

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RichBoy @ Aug 15 2006, 10:45 PM) [snapback]303896[/snapback]</div>
    THANKS W for the $400,000,000,000 deficit. Oops, I mean the $3,150 tax credit.

7. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RichBoy @ Aug 15 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]303896[/snapback]</div>
    He couldn't.
    The post you responded to is approximately 14 months old. :eek:

But I'll play along . . .
    I fault President Bill Clinton for not giving as good a tax credit for the Prius as W did. :lol:

8. jbarnhart

jbarnhart New Member

9. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I believe one of the hallmarks of classical liberal thought was the ability to hear different viewpoints respectfully, and then debate them in the right place and time. The Right and the Left have forgotten that value, and now we just shout at each other.

The President of the United States, a Senator or Congressperson, state Governors and all other elected officials should be given respect and be allowed to speak. It is not an endorsement of someone to respectfully listen.

I would be honored to sit and meet with any President, even those I thought scoundrels and 180° from my personal values. I've learned that hearing a point of view helps me define my own, that steel sharpens steel, and that respecting another's views is a good exercise in nudging myself closer to God. I'm surprised your college experience didn't teach you that lesson.

10. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fshagan @ Aug 16 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]304042[/snapback]</div>
    Wow, did you even read my post? From your response, it seems that you did not. Go back and read it, and post again.

Nate

11. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naterprius @ Aug 16 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]304162[/snapback]</div>
    Where was he wrong?